Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, January 05, 2007

Friday Dog Blogging


Shadow
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
It's hard to believe it's Friday again already. The Frog Wrangler has gone back to much of her old routine which means we both get a good night's sleep! I woke her up at 7:30 this morning to go out and then again about 3 this afternoon. In between it was a series of short naps and wondering how come I couldn't shell the treats out faster. She got a bag of doggie pizza flavored treats and they have become her favorite! So here she is laying against the wall near the television - kind of out of the way but still able to see everything that goes on. Her eyes get like saucers anymore when she sees me coming at her with the camera, probably thinking oh no, now what!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004