Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Frog of the Day

I can't believe I'm awake and alert this morning - well, ok, awake. I tossed and turned all night long. I miss the BBC overnight on the radio - about 3:45 in the morning they read abridged versions of books that are really quite entertaining. Plus I like the international news that you get. So it's the end of a year - and what a year it's been. Here's hoping that everyone has a great New Year's Eve!

This frog item is a Note Card and it is from Tender Thoughts Greetings. It is blank inside. Tender Thoughts is a division of American Greeting. I received this card this last month (December 2006).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004