Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Frog of the Day


Quarry Critter - Fran
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Yesterday turned out to be a weird day - it was non-stop from morning till night. I had one of the best coupon days ever. I went to get The Frog Wrangler some much needed treats and she was running low on dog food. The bill came to thirty dollars before coupons - seventeen after! I ended up at the pharmacy waiting over an hour for my prescriptions - they were rather busy. I stopped by Burger King on the way home to get an Icee. Those things are just too good. And quite refreshing. Thank goodness no rain at this point - lets hope it goes right on by.

This frog collectible is from Second Nature Design and is from their Quarry Critter line. This one is called Fran. If you want to see all the Quarry Critters you can go to their website www.quarrycritters.com. This one is still readily available.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004