Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, December 29, 2006

Frog of the Day

It's been a very busy morning - 4 loads of wash! I still have a couple more loads to do before I'm all caught up. It's supposed to rain heavily this weekend - up to 9 inches of rain! The weatherman said this has been the wettest year on record - over 65 inches of rain so far. So the basement will be flooded again this weekend so I thought it best to get as much wash done as possible today.

This plush frog is from C & F Enterprises and is part of their Holiday Collection. I imagine the holiday is Valentine's Day because of the big red heart on it's chest. I do not have a date for this item. I like the material - like a plush velour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004