Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Frog of the Day


Frog's Cafe
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Every time I go into the kitchen the Frog Wrangler is right there. She knows where her liverwurst is kept in the refrigerator and when the door is opened her nose goes right to the shelf. Couple that with the fact I keep some canned food in the cupboard for those days she doesn't seem to want to eat and I can hardly move in the kitchen without her underfoot. And that liverwurst gives her the worst smelling toots! I can't tell you how happy I am for every minute of it.

This frog collectible is a wonderful creation of the Frog's Cafe. It is a porcelain set and the only marks are on the box: "RPM Frog's Cafe." I have been unable to find further information about this set. The wine bottle on the table says Alsace Schlemberger, which is a real winery domaine of the Alsace region. The bottle is dated 1999 which leads me to believe this may be the date of this item or at least the earliest creation date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004