Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Frog of the Day

I hope everyone had a good Christmas. The Frog Wrangler and I had a quiet day and enjoyed opening gifts received. Some new frogs will be making their way onto here soon! We never got the snow predicted. I hope we don't get the snow forecasted for tomorrow too. Today I plan on doing a bit of clean-up and maybe some wash. I may hold off on the wash because the Wrangler likes to follow me down the steps and she's really wobbly today - I'll probably have to put her in her cage while I go down, which means an hour or two of howling. She hates to be seperated from me, especially if she knows I'm in the house. I have to remember that today is not trash day - it's been moved one day for this week and next because of the holidays. While my overseer (today's frog) says it's time to get down to business.......

This frog collectible is from Design Toscano and is called Get A Leg Up Computer Frog. It is style number 29913. Design Toscano seems to have unique items that are well made. This is no exception.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004