Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, December 25, 2006

Frog of the Day

Merry Christmas! A little rain here at Frog Central but it is supposed to turn to snow later today. The Frog Wrangler and I were watching the Yule Log this morning but the music was horrible - so thanks to digital cable I turned to the holiday music channel. Music by the original artists and songs you want to hear. It was a bit ironic this morning to be basking in the holiday music and to hear that James Brown, the godfather of soul, died last night.

This frog collectible is a flying frog mobile ornament that was handmade in Indonesia. Remember that species of flying frogs are found in Indonesia which I'm sure inspried this piece. I actually have two of these flying frogs, but this is by far the more ornate. The wings are removed for storage. A beautiful piece in the collection. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004