Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Frog of the Day

Merry Christmas Eve! It's turned cold here and there calling for 2 inches of snow to fall tomorrow. The Wrangler and I are all set to stay inside and enjoy day tomorrow. Later today I'm going to bake some cookies. Last night I had meatloaf. It was one of those things I haven't had in quite a while and sounded good. I bought one of those Hormel dinners and it was tasty. And I've got enough for leftovers tonight. Tomorrow I'm having turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy. So I was cleaning out my coupon box this morning (not the reason I'm posting late - the internet was down) and I bet I took out half the coupons because they're expiring next week. They may be a pain in the behind, but with an average savings of four hundred dollars a year on groceries I think it's worth it. Well today's frog may look a bit familiar - it was in a different medium yesterday.

This frog collectible is from A Special Place and is a frog statuary. This is a ceramic piece and although it may be made for a garden, it rules over the indoor plants. This piece dates to 2000. The frog pose may look familiar as it is the same pose as yesterday's garden stake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004