Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Frog of the Day

Today has started out so crazy all I want to do is go back to bed! The Frog Wrangler slept until 8 this morning. I didn't have any liverwurst for her to take her pills this morning but she finally took them, albeit with much less enthusiasm. I took my thyroid pill which means I had an hour before breakfast, so I decided to go get some more liverwurst and a couple other items. I got behind a woman at every turn who stood and looked and looked and studied before making a selection. I tried going around her on to another section but there she'd be. So it was no surprise when she wound up in front of me at the checkout. There she scrutinized every purchase as if to be sure that was what she wanted. Finally all checked out she remember something she forgot - so more waiting while she not only goes to get that item but about 5 others. I was never so glad to get back home! I'm not going out again until after Christmas!

This frog collectible is from A Special Place and is a Frog King Garden Stake. It is made of metal and has a long stake with a plaque that you can have engraved. It dates to 2000.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004