Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, December 22, 2006

Frog of the Day

Last night I watched the new French and Saunders special on BBC - those two are just too funny. Well worth renting their videos if you get a chance. It was rainy here all day yesterday and it is going to be again today. Tomorrow is supposed to be nice then right back to a couple more days of rain. I'm beginning to feel like Noah! Christmas is just a couple days away and the frogs have picked out a tree - here it comes now.....

This frog collectible is from My Collection and is a musical Christmas Frog. This was distributed through Avon. When you press the feet it croaks Jingle Bells. He has a Christmas tree in one hand and is dressed with a Santa cap, red bandana, green overalls over Christmas fabric shirt. This dates to 1996. An important reminder to remove batteries from your collectibles when they are being stored. I opened this piece to find batteries that had leaked. Thankfully I was able to clean it up and it still works. If you decide to remove leaky batteries - please be very careful. Wear gloves, have a baggie ready to put them in and dispose of them properly. Never throw batteries in the trash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004