Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Frog of the Day


Pewter Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Well it's rained for two days now - I hate to open the cellar door for fear of what I'll find. Last night I knew for sure that The Frog Wrangler was on the mend - I woke up about 1 a.m. to find her curled up next to me on the bed. She had jumped up by herself. Now her appetite is ravenous! I received a beautiful fruit basket yesterday - it was filled with apples and pears. I had an apple last night and it was delicious. Fresh fruit tastes so good in the middle of winter, doesn't it? So the predictions here for weather is that we will not have a white Christmas. That's ok, let Denver have it. I couldn't imagine 50+ inches of snow at one time!

This frog item is a tiny pewter frog. It is a mere 1/2 inch long. I have no further information on this little frog. I've received a lot of these little frogs over the years and they have no identifying marks on them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004