Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Frog of the Day


Hagen Renaker - Baby Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
I can't stand the fact that I'm already putting together a list for the next grocery shopping trip. It just never ends, does it? Well I got a solid seven hours of sleep last night. The Frog Wrangler spent the night in her chair wrapped up in her blanket. While she still has unsteady moments, she's looking stronger every day. Now every time I open the refrigerator, there she is, looking for her liverwurst!

This frog collectible is from Hagen Renaker and is entitled Baby Frog. It is a ceramic miniature that stands only 1/2 inch tall. It is style number 477. I received this as a gift and the paper that it was attached to was torn off. They come glued to a little 2 inch by 2 inch square piece of paper. This piece is still readily available from retailers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004