Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Frog of the Day


Glass Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
I want to thank everyone who wrote me with well wishes for the Frog Wrangler. It really touched me to recieve e-mails from literally all around the globe. She has been resting comfortably and has regained some of her balance. With lots of love, attention, and liverwurst for those pills the Wrangler is looking forward to being back on duty soon. In the meantime she's getting a much needed vacation from those duties and instead is basking in the belly rubs and ear scratches she loves so much. So filling in, I had to start out with wrangling a small frog for today........

This frog item is a small glass frog. It has no identifying marks as to artist or maker. It is only about 2 inches long. This is a frog with attitude - he's sticking out his tongue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004