Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Frog of the Day


Radko - Frog Lady
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
I finding out just how long I can go without sleep. The Frog Wrangler had a bad night, but finally settled down around four this morning. Now if I can just get her to eat! I know she's not feeling well when she won't even eat her favorite treats. She slept a lot yesterday so I was able to get some other things done - I baked a couple loaves of bread in the afternoon so I could have toast for breakfast this morning. I really need to get to the supermarket. I've lamented before about not having a grocery delivery service here in Tidy Town, and it's days like this that I could really use it.

This frog collectible is a Christmas ornament from Christopher Radko. It is a limited edition piece from 1995 and is called Frog Lady. This ornament is numbered - mine is 173/1200. Frog Lady is style number 95-026-0.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004