Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, December 15, 2006

Frog of the Day


Gund - Sitting Bull
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
I received a lot of inquiries about The Frog Wrangler. She's doing a bit better on the anti-inflammatory and pain medication, but still has quite a ways to go to feeling her old self. She'll be back this afternoon for a little Friday dog blogging. So nothing got done on my end except attending to her and taking my own pain killers for my back. All in all I thought we both were ready to croak!

This frog collectible is from Gund and is a great croaking plush. The name is Sitting Bull and is style number 6106. I do not have a date for this item, but it is still available from Gund under its new name Jeremiah Bullfrog. This frog stand 9 inches tall and 9 inches wide and has a wooden croaker ball that rolls around making croaking sounds when you move it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004