Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Frog of the Day


Boyd's Bears - Ezra R. Ribbit
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
They say bad news comes in three. I heard last night that a good friend is in the hospital and going into surgery this morning. Here's hoping that all goes well for AB. Then about midnight last night The Frog Wrangler is beside herself whining and crying - she can't put any weight on one of her rear legs. So it was a no sleep night till the vets opened up this morning. She pulled ligaments in the joint and is on pain killers and restricted activity for the next ten days. And just to top things off, when I lifted her onto the vet's table there was an audible ripping sound - the vet asked what was that, through clenched teeth I said "My back." So no more bad news, ok, because I don't think I could take it!

This frog collectible is from Boyds Bears & Friends and is part of their Bears in the Attic collection. His name is Ezra R. Ribbit and is style number 566470. This piece was retired in 1998 and this one probably dates from that year (the tag has copyright 1991-1998 on it). It stands approximate 6 inches tall. Originally purchased for $4, many sites are now selling this from for around $30.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004