Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Frog of the Day

It continued to rain into the evening so no driving around to see Christmas lights last night. Today it is supposed to nice and sunny all day with temperatures back up in the 60's. We actually heard thunder rolling all evening - I hope all those outdoor lights were grounded properly! I have to rip on La-Z-boy. I have one of their chairs and love it, but I went to put the feet up and a horrible metal grating sound eminated from the undercarriage. Thank goodness it is under a lifetime warrantee against structural damage (they made a big deal about fixing or replacing free when I bought the chair) - except there is a minimum fifty dollar charge for them to come out and just look at the chair - and then you pay for the time of the repairman. And the installation is per hour and the replacement of the underside is a about a 2 hour job. So I can pay a couple hundred bucks to have the chair repaired or go buy a new chair. I'm actually choosing option number 3 - I'm living with a recliner that doesn't recline.

This frog collectible is an ornament from Christopher Radko in conjunction with Jim Henson Productions and is part of the Kermit Collection. This is Kermit Nutcracker Ornament and is style number 98-11. This dates to 1998.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004