Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Frog of the Day

The temperature here at Frog Central has soared into the mid-60's, although it is a bit rainy at the moment. It may only last for a day or two but it feels good after the single digit lows. I hope the weather clears enough to go driving to see the Christmas light display at the park.

This frog collectible is a fishing frog from My Collection Company, Inc. This is a shelf sitter and is the companion to another recently listed here. The main part of the body is made of a heavy block of wood, with the legs and head stuffed. He has a straw hat and wicker basket. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004