Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Frog of the Day


Kathleen Kelly - Fergie
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
There are how many shopping days till Christmas?!?!?! It's all enough to make you cross-eyed. Unlike Fergie here, I've finished my Christmas shopping. The Frog Wrangler and I are getting a late start to the day. Last night my stomach was a bit queasy so I didn't eat dinner - which meant I couldn't one of my prescriptions. So I felt like the Tin Man from the Wizard of Oz this morning - every joint was a bit creaky and didn't want to move. It's finally a bit warmer here at Frog Central which has all the frogs a hoppin' and keeping the Frog Wrangler busy.

This frog collectible is another of the fun frogs from The Kathleen Kelly Critter Factory for distribution by Russ Berrie & Co. This one is called Fergie, and is the original design. There is a variation that has a differently patterned dress. I adore these frogs and their goofy expressions - they make a fun addition to the collection!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004