Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Frog of the Day


Ty Beanie Baby - Smoochy
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Well the short bread yesterday was great! Unfortunately the fudge I tried did not set up - I need to get a candy thermometer before I try that again. The Frog Wrangler offered to eat the rejects but I didn't think that was wise. Today I woke up with a sore throat and the sniffles, so while I need to go grocery shopping I think I'll just heat up a can of soup and wrap up in a blanket.

This frog collectible is from Ty and is a Beanie Baby. This one is Smoochy and dates to 1997. If you remember the Beanie Baby craze, the price of these guys ran up into the hundreds of dollars - but now they can still be readily found on the internet for about their original price of five dollars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004