Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Frog of the Day


Radko - Lilly Pond
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
The place smells great this morning - I've got shortbread baking in the oven. The Frog Wrangler and I decided to go back to bed after her quick walk outside. It's strange to see her startled at my walking past her - she always heard a pin drop in a crowded room. You couldn't move a muscle without her right there wondering what's going on. This morning I thought I'd have to peel her off the ceiling when I came out sat next to her and started petting her - she hadn't heard me at all. We'll get Lilly here to announce what's going on around Frog Central.

This Christmas ornament is from Christopher Radko and is called Lilly Pond. It is style number 01-0477-0. This ornament dates to 2001.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004