Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Frog of the Day


Abbey Press - Springer
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
The Frog Wrangler and I got a lot of things done around Frog Central yesterday. I can't believe that a week later there are still people that do not have electric. Thank goodness Tidy Town owns all its utilities. They spent the summer clearing trees out of power lines. Brrr! It makes me look forward to spring.....

This frog collectible is a plush from Abbey Press and is called Springer. The hang tag has a beanie baby style "birth date" of February 29, 1996 - but the plush itself has a tag dated 1999. The discrepancy is explained by the fact that the plush was made in 1999 but the next leap year wasn't until 2000, so they had to go back to 1996.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004