Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Frog of the Day


Ceramic Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Yeserday seemed to slip right past me with little crossed off the to-do list. So today will be a busy one. The Frog Wrangler will make sure things get done - she's such a task master. Oh, she says it's nap time so I gotta go....

This frog item is a small 2 inch ceramic frog. I have received a number of small frogs over the years. They normally do not have any identification marks but this one has a stamp on the back "Hong Kong." There is also a stamp from the manufacturer but I have not been able to identify it as of yet. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004