Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, December 04, 2006

Frog of the Day

The temperatures dipped down into the single digits last night - Brrr! The Frog Wrangler was all snuggled in her blanket this morning and didn't want to get up and neither did I, so it's been a slow start to the day. There are only 21 days till Christmas - 3 weeks. I'm glad my shopping is done and I can sit back and enjoy the Frogtown Players......

This frog collectible is from Kitty's Critters and is called Frogtown Players Present : The Nativity Set. This set came out for Christmas last year but was very hard to get - I had this one on order but didn't receive it until February 2006. So this is its first Christmas being displayed. It consists of 12 pieces. Kitty's Critters frogs are highly collectible and reasonably priced for the smaller pieces. They are made of a substance called porcelon - a mixture of porcelain and resin. That is what gives it the vibrant colors. They must be kept out of contact with direct sunlight or the colors will fade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004