Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Frog of the Day


Christmas Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Ah, the weekend. After the dissapointment of the Festival of Lights, I decided to skip the Festival of the Trees yesterday. I can tell you that some people in this town are looking to have their lights seen from space like the new Danny DeVito movie. I have to go around with my camera and snap some pictures so I'll know what I'm supposed to do for next year - NOT! But do they have a Christmas Frog......

This frog item is called Christmas Frog. It is stamped on the bottom Made in China, no importer is listed. It is an animated frog plays Christmas songs. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004