Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Frog of the Day

Last night I bundled up and braved the 20 degree temps to go watch the latest parade put on by Tidy Town - the Festival of Lights Parade. Because the parade line-up for the floats was on my street, I decided I better leave early to get a good spot or else I'd be stuck. So I arrive at the parade route about 45 minutes before the parade starts and nearly freeze to death awaiting the start. With much fanfare the parade comes down the street and within 9 minutes it's done and I'm back in the car heading home. You gotta love a small town.

This frog collectible is from United Designs and is part of their Stone Critters Line. It is called Argentine Horned Frog. This piece is dated to 1995.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004