Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, December 22, 2006

Friday Dog Blogging


Shadow
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
The Frog Wrangler had a tough week by anyone's measure, but she is beginning to feel a bit better. Her gait is getting better and she want to play with her toys, scooping them up and carrying them around. She's a bit upset that I won't throw them for her, but I think it's better to be a little cautious and be sure she is totally healed up. Here she is, curled up in the chair. She usually knocks the pillow out the chair, finding it a hindrance, but today she decided it would be great to sleep on it. Now the Frog Wrangler loves the bed pillows and tries to steal them at every turn, but I think this is the biggest pillow she's ever encountered. The Frog Wrangler wishes everyone a Merry Christmas - now what's in those boxes under the tree.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004