Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, December 01, 2006

Friday Dog Blogging


Shadow
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
The Frog Wrangler has had a tough week! No other way to put it. She spent a lot of time during the first part of the week crawling into my lap because of a stomach ache. When her stomach finally calmed down she ate with a little too much gusto and got a piece of food stuck trying to play chipmunk. What with keeping all the frogs in line and making sure no one in a two block radius moves - she's tired. But even with a much needed nap, she's keeping an ear to the ground. At almost 14 1/2 - around 100 for you and me - she's doing alright. Certainly nothing a favorite treat won't help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004