Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Happy Thanksgiving

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving


Shadow
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Frog Wrangler here. That goof that hangs out at Frog Central here with me has decided to take the day off. Now I don't have a problem with that at all but there seems to be a lot of activity in the room where all the food comes from, but it's all kept ridiculously high. I mean, how am I supposed to enjoy a snack when I have to stand up? So I'll just sit here in my chair and wait until my food is brought to me. Now if I could only get that giant turkey parading down the street to come a little closer........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004