Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Frog of the Day


Boyds - Lilly R. Ribbit
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
I drive a white car! My car was so dirty I began to forget what color it was - so 20 minutes and five dollars at the local car wash (along with a lot of getting wet) the car is nice and clean on the outside - even sprung for the liquid wax coating! Now if only I could get the inside of the car cleaned.... I did make it around to get my errands done and I planned on spending today doing some cleaning but with the weather turning I might make a quick run to the grocery store. They are calling for sleet and freezing rain turning into snow by the end of the day - quite a change from the nice mid-60's!

This frog collectible is from Boyds Bears and is part of their Bearwear line. This piece is called Lilly R. Ribbit and is a little frog angel with a sunflower halo. It has a loop so that it can be used as an ornament. Lilly Ribbit is 4 inches tall and dates to Spring 2000.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004