Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Frog of the Day


Frog Jumping Toy
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Things are moving along this morning for a change. Yesterday, not feeling well, I ended spending the whole day in bed. So today I have to make up for the errands I didn't do yesterday - and I'm ready to go so here's today's frog and I'm off........

This frog item is a cute flip toy. It has Made in China stamped on the bottom, otherwise there are no identifying marks on the item. There is a plastic suction cup on the bottom so when you press the head down it sticks to the feet, then it releases and the toy does a flip. There are also a couple of balls in the head so that is sounds like it is making a croaking sound when it flips. And it's quite addicting....... I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004