Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Frog of the Day


Jet General - Plush Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
It's been a slow start to the day here at Frog Central. I woke up with a headache and itchy eyes - the flu shot has done it's job! I have a few errands to run today, but I think I'll wait until this afternoon to do them. In the meantime the Frog Wranger and I will take a nap.

This frog item is a plush frog from Jet General, Inc. This frog has a bucket of fish and wears a dress, bow, and leggings. This frog was made in China and dates to 1998. It is made as a shelf sitter. I do not have any further information about this frog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004