Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Frog of the Day


Kathleen Kelly - Jack-O-Leaper
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Did you eat too much pumpkin pie over the holiday? I think this frog did! It's been a quiet long weekend here at Frog Central - no mad shopping for me yesterday, thank you very much. And the news is all about the toys that are already sold out. It's just ridiculous with all the fighting and such. I think I need to calm my nerves and go have another piece of pumpkin pie......

This frog collectible is from Russ and is by Kathleen Kelly. Part of The Country Folks collection's Li'l Treaters, this is known as Jack-O-Leaper. I do not have a date for this item, but research puts it in the 2003/2004 range. This is a highly collectible item as are all Kathleen Kelly's creations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004