Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, November 24, 2006

Frog of the Day

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. The Frog Wrangler (I saw what she wrote yesterday) and I had a traditional meal. The whole house smells like vanilla - I bought a candle last week and I've ben burning it every evening for an hour or two. Well now the Christmas rush is in full swing - sales and mad rush everywhere. I've decided to get a jump on things and get my Christmas cards done. It's kind of sad to go through your address book and cross out names and addresses of people with whom you've lost contact. But, as they say, that's the way the ball bounces - so now it's time to go spread some holiday cheer.

This set of frog collectibles is from Boston Warehouse and is a set of four Christmas Frog Spreaders. The style/model number is 12-612 and dates to 1997. These four frogs top stainless steel butter knives/spreaders. Frogs are great at spreading holiday cheer, aren't they.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004