Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Frog of the Day

It's been a busy morning here at Frog Central getting ready for Thanksgiving. I've been busy cleaning the kitchen from one to the other - good thing I have a small kitchen! The downside of having a small kitchen is when one thing is out of place it looks messy. So all is well now - ready to put the turkey dinner in the microwave along with the mashed potatoes. And then some sweet potato pie! Have a great Thanksgiving everyone - watch the parades and enjoy a day of over-eating. The Frog Wrangler and I are going to take tomorrow off from blogging - but will be right back here on Friday.

This frog collectible is from United Design's Stone Critter line and this is called Bullfrog Bride and Groom. This piece is style number SC-938. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004