Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Frog of the Day


Charm Co. - Fenton Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Made it to the post office yesterday and a huge pre-Thanksgiving shopping at the grocery store. I bought a small sweet potato pie to have with the turkey, mashed potatoes, and cranberry sauce. The Frog Wrangler was really happy because she saw all these treats going into her spot in the cupboard. I gave her a dental chew stick that she had to carry around for about an hour before chewing it up. I used my coupons and saved almost $30. Over the last two months I've ended up saving over $70! Today is garbage day and I have a bunch of wet boxes in the basement that have to go to the curb so I'll be busy all afternoon with that project.

This frog is from the Charm Company Wilderness Series and is part of their Forest Critters line. This is called Fenton Frog and is a battery operated frog that has legs that jump, throat that puffs as it makes real croaking sounds, then it mouth opens and its tongue sticks out to show a fly on the end of it! A cute and fun item. The box has a number of frog facts and one I hadn't seen before is that frogs can croak even when they are under water. This item was introduced in 1999 and is still available and in production according to the 2006 Charm Company catalog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004