Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, November 20, 2006

Frog of the Day

Monday morning and a lot to do before Thanksgiving. So today I'm heading out to run some errands - post office and grocery shopping. I ended up taking a nap yesterday afternoon so I didn't get anything done other than check the basement - which is now dry, thank goodness. I think I'll wait a couple more days before checking the washer and dryer just to be sure they are completely dried out. It gives one something to think about.......

This frog collectible is from United Design and is part of their Stone Critters line. The title of this one is called Bullfrog Thinker. The bullfrog is striking the classic "Thinker" pose, sitting on a book which is entitle "The Origin of Species" by Darwin. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004