Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Frog of the Day

The doctor put me on a new pill. One that I have to take in the morning an hour before breakfast. So while I'm sitting here ticking away the hour I thought I'd put up today's frog. I also got my flu shot which means my nose is dripping and my throat is sore - I think those shots come from the cold and flu remedy people. Twice in the last 10 years I've gotten the shot and now twice I've gotten the flu! Oh well, on to today's frog......

This frog collectible came from England. It was made by Lowndes Pateman at Babbacombe Pottery in England. The pottery house was in production from 1952 to 2002. I do not have a specific date for this item. This is a wonderful string and scissors holder. The scissors make a pair of glasses and the string comes out the mouth. There is a large hole in the back to put a new ball of string in. A fun item and great addition to the collection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004