Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, November 17, 2006

Frog of the Day


Frog Band
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
It was an interesting day yesterday - the cellar had about a foot of water in it. I hope that my washer and dryer are ok. The water is almost gone this morning - by the time they get here with the water pump they'll think I'm crazy! (Well that goes without saying). The Frog Wrangler had a much better night last night, thank goodness. She slept in her chair on her blanket - I have a picture I'll put up later. Now, it's time to dance - maestro, the music please.....

This set of six frog collectibles are a frog band. They are made of resin and were made in China. I do not have a date for this set.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004