Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Frog of the Day

It's been a bad night here at Frog Central. We've had 3 days of pretty steady rain - last night the wind kicked up pretty good. I haven't been in the cellar today to see if it's dry - keeping my fingers crossed. Saw the news this morning to see that the weather did a lot of damage in North Carolina - here's a shout out to AB and hoping that her family there is ok. The Frog Wrangler had a really bad night - one of the worst I've seen. About 4 this morning I got up and sat in my chair and let her come up in my lap and just held her. Finally she fell asleep about 8 and slept about an hour. She seems a little more content now to lay on her blanket all by herself. Thankfully the whimpering has stopped - the pain pill I gave her must have finally kicked in. Now I have to go take a nap!

This frog collectible is another of the little tea sets that I enjoy so much. This is from Popular Imports and is style number TS507 - Frogs. This set is made of polystone resin. It was made in China and dates to 1997.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004