Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Frog of the Day


Radko - Froggie Eyes
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
I'm glad I have happy frogs - I need them to keep my blood pressure in check! I had a doctor's appointment - which I deemed unnecessary - and the doctor agreed. He wondered why I was there as did I - I told him to ask his nurse, she was the one who demanded I make an appointment. They have this weird system where every month when your prescription is running out you call the pharmacy, they fax the doctor's office, and the doctor's office faxes the pharmacy back, who then calls you to tell you your prescriptions are ready. This is just ludicrous! So I told the doctor that to stop any further misunderstandings I wanted him to write out my prescriptions with 6 months worth of refills - you know, like you'd normally get when you go to the doctor's office. A total waste of 2 hours of my time - I need a happy frog, please......

This frog collectible is from Christopher Radko and is called Froggie Eyes. It is style number 1010776. This ornament dates to 2005 and was retired in December of 2005. It is still readily available on the web if you are interested in having one for yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004