Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Frog of the Day


Shalom Toy Company - Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
It was nice yesterday talking to a friend I hadn't heard from in a couple of weeks. I did a big push to finish scraping up the carpet glue off the bathroom floor to expose the beautiful hardwood floors underneath. Just a small section to go and that project will be all finished up. Today I have a doctors appointment. I've finally gotten back on track with doing a load of laundry every morning until I get caught up - if such a thing is possible. The Frog Wrangler has gotten bored with exploring the basement and spends that 40 minutes every morning napping.

This frog collectible is a large plush from the Shalom Toy Company. I received this as a gift last October (2005). It stands about 18 inches high.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004