Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Frog of the Day

I'm tired this morning. I spent yesterday cleaning from one end of the house to the other. I was possessed! I started in this morning doing wash. The drain for the washer still isn't working right so I have to call the plumber back to auger out the pipes. It's supposed to rain today so no raking of leaves. Hurray! I can work on the bathroom floor and hopefully get that finished up. The Frog Wrangler is not sure she likes me having all these little projects to do - it takes away from time I could be petting her.....

This frog collectible is a salt and pepper set from The Good Company, a division of Applause, Inc. This is a little ceramic set that dates to 1989. They were made in Korea according to a tag on the bottom of the male.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004