Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Frog of the Day


Frog Christmas Ornament
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
It's been interesting around here! Friday night Frog Central had a devil of a thunderstorm and with it I lost the cable modem to get on the internet. So the cable guy was here yesterday for most of the afternoon and still no internet. This morning I woke up and it was like Christmas - the modem was back up and working! So I hope everyone had a good Veteran's Day - I didn't go to the parade here in town and with the amount of rain I bet it was cancelled. Oh well, 2 weeks to the next parade!

This frog collectible is a Christmas ornament. I do not have any information about it or a date for this item. It is made of resin. A cute addition to the collection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004