Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Frog of the Day


Dept. 56 - Mistletoad Basket
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
I'm typing with blistered hands today - I spent all yesterday out raking leaves. And as I told a friend of mine I think I've finished about an eighth of the lawn. I woke up this morning to realize that my maple tree is sadistic - the lawn I just raked was once again covered with leaves! Guess where I'll be today - wrong! I'll be in bed, thank you......

This frog collectible is another piece of Dept. 56 from the Mistletoad line. This is mistletoad basket. I believe, after doing some searching, that these Dept. 56 pieces are from 1999. It is a very heavy piece and a great addition to the collection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004