Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Frog of the Day


LSArts - Frog Quartet
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
I've spent the last hour trying to get my computer to work - Ugh! A lot of software updating and hopefully everything is back to normal now. It's supposed to be warm here today - 71 degrees. I'm hoping to spend the afternoon outside raking leaves and enjoying the fresh air. I hadn't seen the cardinals in quite a while, but they were back this morning in the bare hibiscus hedge (all the leaves dropped overnight about a week ago). The little baby rabbit is now quite big and was hopping all around the yard. I've noticed a lot of digging in the lawn - I hope I don't have moles digging in the yard. It's like an outdoor safari here!

This frog item is from LSArts, Inc. and is called Frog Quartet. They are hand-blown glass frogs. I do not know the date of this quartet, but they are no longer currently available from LSArts according to their website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004