Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Frog of the Day

I was up late last night watching election returns - and while my local candidate lost I was pleased with the elections overall. The Frog Wrangler was very upset with me for staying up - she wanted the chair to sleep! So she's sleeping in this morning. I woke her up around 7 to take her out - it's very foggy here again today. I had to make a quick run to the curb - my trash can had blown into the road. That's the reason I like to put out my trash in the big trash bags, that way it's gone and I don't have to go out first thing in the morning. It's amazing as I drove around town how many Christmas decorations are up - so I figure I better keep with the season and get my stocking ready to hang up on the fireplace!

This frog collectible is from Dept. 56 and is called Mistletoad Stocking Hanger. This item is retired, I do not have a specific date, but I believe is around the year 2000.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004