Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Frog of the Day

You thought I forgot, didn't you? It's been a very busy morning here at Frog Central. I headed out very early to vote - the polling place needs to pave their parking lot - it rained here most of yesterday and is still misting this morning and the dirt parking lot was a mud field! I then did an errand I thought I was going to do yesterday and swung by the doctor's office. I hate it when the nurse thinks she knows more than the doctor. At my last visit, he said he didn't need to see me until April. I have an appointment for this next week. The nurse requested it - I think I'll ask her to pay for it! So after a quick trip to the post office and a maddening run around the frozen food section at Walmart I finally made it home. I think I'm going to be sick......

This frog collectible is from Russ Berrie & Co. and is part of their Luv Pet line. It is Get Well Soon Frog. I do not have a date for this cute little guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004