Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Frog of the Day

Today I have to go out and rake leaves - to work off yesterday's lunch and dinner. I went to Oddfellows for their "Hog Roast" which was really good and came with potato salad, cole slaw, baked beans, a drink, and a piece of pie. I went to the Community Church for dinner but they oversold and ran out. Can you imagine being turned away from church! So I headed over to Burger King and got a chicken sandwich and onion rings. I was so full last night I was in agony - and so was the Frog Wrangler after the onion rings kicked in......

This frog collectible is a plush. The hang tag says Frog Culture. It is from the 24K Company. Listed on the hang tag also is a company called Special Effects, a division of Mighty Star. There are 4 different frog styles in this collection. This is the Red Eyed Tree Frog. This plush dates to 1997.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004