Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Frog of the Day


Radko - Leap Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Running late today - what time is it again? The Frog Wrangler and I were up early today, but after a heavy breakfast of sausage and pancakes I fell asleep in my chair. The Frog Wrangler was perfectly happy to sleep at my feet, so now we are running late. The Oddfellows are having a pork BBQ this afternoon and the Community Church is having a turkey dinner. Any day I don't have to cook is a good day indeed. When I opened the door to let out the Frog Wrangler this morning the leaves were falling like rain. I know yesterday the neighbors were out taking care of their leaves. I guess they're looking at my lawn with disdain now. What else is new....

This frog collectible is from Christopher Radko and is called Leap Frog. It is style number 00-091-0. This ornament dates to 2000.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004